Friday, November 7, 2008

First Things First - Learning Goal Centered Life Management

First Things First: To Live, to Love, to Learn, to Leave a Legacy First Things First: To Live, to Love, to Learn, to Leave a Legacy by Stephen R. Covey
rating: 5 of 5 stars

I first read this book in about 1990 and the content is as relevant today as it was back then. I learned so much from this book that has served me well for 19 years of professional work, and every time I reread a section it just reminds me how important if is to make sure you are doing first things first.

I feel that Covey has a great mind when it comes to achieving your personal best, and this book puts the rubber to the road. The materials in this book about setting goals, translating your goals into weekly planning that guides your daily decisions can make this book worth so much to anyone.

If you are looking for a book that will help you learn how to make sure that the important things to you get done first, before all of life's interruptions get in and mess things up then I highly recommend this book.

View all my reviews.

No comments: