Sunday, September 20, 2009

Book Review - Tribes: We Need You to Lead US

Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us by Seth Godin


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
A very thought provoking books with great wisdom about taking leadership in groups and situations with leadership voids. I enjoyed many of the concepts and ideas related to the use of emerging technologies. There are groups of people with the same common interests that are now finding each other because of these new technologies, but do not know how to organize. This book has inspired me to take actions on several different action items to provide leadership to groups I work with and in. I am really glad that I read this book and think it is an important way to look at leadership in our society today.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: